Sat, Nov 13|
Astronomical Observatory of Genoa
Public opening August 2021
Visit to the Astronomical Observatory, located on the foothills of Mount Gazzo, where you can observe the sky with the naked eye, learn to orient yourself by recognising the constellations and admire the moon, planets and deep-sky objects with the instruments provided.
Ora & Luogo
Nov 13, 2021, 9:00 PM
Astronomical Observatory of Genoa, Via Superiore Gazzo, 16154 Genova GE, Italy
RESERVATION REQUIRED! ! !
In order to participate, it is MANDATORY:
- to have the GREEN PASS with you
- to wear a mask
- to have a temperature below 37.5 degrees
The number of participants is limited in order to respect social distancing.
At the entrance, the ticket and the validity of the green pass (both paper and digital formats are accepted) and the body temperature will be checked.
There is a sanitizer dispenser in the facility.
- The visit will be conducted safely, respecting government guidelines and the common sense that has always been our distinguishing feature!
- Participants will be divided into 2 or more groups (depending on bookings) to respect social distancing!
- Our new eVscope Unistellar telescop