Fri, Jul 22|
Astronomical Observatory of Genoa
Public opening August 2021
Visit to the Astronomical Observatory, located on the foothills of Mount Gazzo, where you can observe the sky with the naked eye, learn to orient yourself by recognising the constellations and admire the moon, planets and deep-sky objects with the instruments provided.
Ora & Luogo
Jul 22, 2022, 9:00 PM – 11:00 PM
Astronomical Observatory of Genoa, Via Superiore Gazzo, 16154 Genova GE, Italy
RESERVATION REQUIRED! ! !
In order to participate, it is MANDATORY:
- to have the GREEN PASS with you
- to wear a mask
- to have a temperature below 37.5 degrees
The number of participants is limited in order to respect social distancing.
At the entrance, the ticket and the validity of the green pass (both paper and digital formats are accepted) and the body temperature will be checked.
There is a sanitizer dispenser in the facility.
- The visit will be conducted safely, respecting government guidelines and the common sense that has always been our distinguishing feature!
- Participants will be divided into 2 or more groups (depending on bookings) to respect social distancing!
- Our new eVscope Unistellar telescope will be used, allowing you to observe directly from a smartphone without having to touch anything.
- PERSONAL eyepiece spacers will be used and given to visitors so that they can use the telescope safely in the dome and avoid touching the instrument with their eyes.
- The facility's two access doors will be used to provide a separate entrance and exit route for visitors.
A minimum OFFER of € 3 is required for self-financing to be paid at the time of the visit.
- If you do NOT see our email, try checking your SPAM folder.
- If you do NOT receive your tickets within a few hours, please write to us to resend them.
- If you CANNOT select the quantity of tickets you want, the availability is less than the demand. Please contact us to find a solution!